miercuri, 3 septembrie 2008

SanDisk Cruzer micro 8GB


Another thing I bought from Germany is this USB stick.

I previously owned, and still will, a SanDisk Cruzer Titanium. Unfortunately this one has only 1gb but I will keep it because of it's virtually unbreakable case and use it to store any important files, documents I want.

This one, has the same retractable cap which is great because you don't have to worry about losing anything. It has 8gb, good speed as with all Cruzers and it also has U3 Software. This is co-designed by SanDisk and it offers Skype, OpenOffice, antivirus(McAfee) and other programs and games on-the-go. It really is a knock-out feature from where I stand. Right now I selected a file and transfered it with 7mb/s. And it can sure go faster. About two times faster.

Previously owning a flash memory from the same producer and from the same line, I can only say that it meets my expectations.
Also, I'm happy that I got it at a 'back-to-school' offer with a 30%+ discount ;).

V

Niciun comentariu: