duminică, 14 septembrie 2008

20th birthday!!!




Oh boy! Wasn't that something?I had a blast to say the least. 
We all gathered around at about 21:15. 
Although initially I had to meet Adrian and Nico at my house and go togheter with Raluca by foot there, I changed plans to go by car and leave it there over the night. It seems Adrian had a change of plans too since he practically came with almost everybody.
So here I was, instead of having a nice walk to the party with 3 other people, there were two cars (Nicu's and mine) and other 9 people :D. The first big surprise of the day were the gifts. I didn't expect because I remember clearly telling them something, but they disregarded that and got me some really cool stuff. (more on them in another 'acquirings' post). As always Nicu pumped up the volume in his car and played with the hand brake :)

We had no trouble parking. We arrived at Beckerbrau at about 9:35. Got the tickets and went to the table I had made reservation for. And we started chatting. Soon enought the waiter came and we took one bottle of energizer, two glasses of juice and one meter of beer. 
Around 10:00 a band started playing some music, instrumental. At first was ok, but after more than half an hour both Mihai and Cristina, me and probably others started to get bored of them. 
I felt that, but it was nothing I could do. Finally, they stopped at around 10:50. 
The other 3 musketeers (Galani, Andreea and Beldi) came at just over 10:30. Since we were all there we ordered another meter of beer. It was quite fun. 

And then, at around 11:15 the band came. And they started singing. And boy they are good! It didn't take long for us to hit the floor. Togheter with Nico, we broke the ice and started dancing. 
Soon Laura, Cristina and Mihai and others joined. 
What next happened would be the second surprize and a sooper-dooper one. Between two songs, the band singer took a piece of paper and read a dedication to me from my best friends :D. It's really nice to hear you name so loud :D. 

So the rest of the night was a continuous loop between dancing, drinking and occasional pause. 

I am not quite sure but I think around 2:00 they started going home. I'm not really sure because after 9 beers at least ( I also lost count of them) time wasn't that important for me.
Soon, 2:30 the check came and it was time to go. (as a note, 6 meters of beer was ordered + two extras :D).
But the party did not end there. Nico, Adrian, Pitzy, Galani, Beldi and me went to Costin Georgian (the soon to be famous and frequently visited place, "prietenii stiu de ce"). Of course the boys took some beer, started some music and continued the fun. I was a little busy. 
It was time for them to go to sleep. But not for Beldi and me. We both couldn't. 
A nice moment was at about 6:30 mabe 7 when we were both on the balcony (at the 9th floor) and the sun came through the clouds and the day was coming and the wind was bringing a nice breez and smell of I don't know what flowers. I have to say, if instead of Beldi was a girl that would have been a pretty romantic moment. But no. :P
Aat 7 and something  almost everyone got up. 
Except Alex :D





But soon after he heard I was playing with his camera, he got up :P
After some nice tea @ AEN, Nico, Adrian and me were the last to stay. 

Finally, he came with me to the metro. (btw, i really like that pants you gave me :P )

The walk from Dristor to Mall and finally my car was good for me. 

Couple of minutes after 11 I arrived home, at my folks. Showed what I got from my friends, talked with them about the great time I had. I ate two slices of bread with cheese and another two with honey. 
Went to bed. Slept one hour. Got up, home all alone. Unfortunatly there wasn't no water in the house! :)) That was a strange moment. 

Well, there you have it. I don't think I missed anything. (important at least:P)
I would  like to thank everyone for accepting my invitation and for making me feel good, and make me realize how lucky I am to be surrounded by such great people who I care about. I hope they had as much fun as me. 

V

4 comentarii:

galani spunea...

All I want to mention, for the moment, is that we arrived at shortly after 10, not 10 30 :D

Wabbit spunea...

Eu tocmai am sters [dunno why] acum 14 ore o schita in care scriam what happened after we got out.Se numea "De dupa"-isme.
Oh well,it's good that you had fun.Cheers!

Anonim spunea...

A fost superb... "Fu_tare" petrecerea. My name is Nord, Gara de Nord ;)). O noapte perfecta, incheiata cu nu mai putin de 6 oameni @home si am avut parte de un somn excelent pe jos (pana m-am intors spre vecinul meu de pe podea ~ Alex, that was a... BIG mistake - prietenii stiu de ce :)) ). Bine k sunt mai protectiv si am luat-o pe Nico in brate (care de altfel dormea cu mine pe jos), pentru ca in caz contrar... beleam totul. Anyway... sper sa se repete si totul sa fie macar la fel pentru o caterink adevarata. Imbatranire placuta, Vladi, sper ca ti-ai gasit loc de veci >:) :)) !

galani spunea...

iti mai promisesem un comment. s-a materializat intr-un post, pana la urma.
So go ahead and read it :p