marți, 9 septembrie 2008

I am addicted

Tomorrow I turn 20. For me this is not just 'another birthday'. It is much more than that. I've grown up. Physically, socially, emotionally and in every other aspect of ME I have grown. I am better, faster, smarter, stronger.
This year has been fantastic for me. And as usual everything was kept in balance. Leaving out the school which turned out great (meaning every exam passed) I have both lost and gained something. In the losing corner I have; first of all, I have lost an important person for me. Secondly, I went to the mountain but without Dia(wonder what happened with my little sis since I haven't heard from her for a preety long time). Yesterday I checked some of the things I wrote about in this blog and read that I planned doing this. And I failed.
On the other side though. I went to the seaside. Not only that but I WENT INTO 4(FOUR) DIFFERENT SEAS -> Meditteranean, Baltic, Nordic and Red.
I visited so many countries, passed so many borders:
Middle East: Sharm el Sheick, Egypt.
Africa: Cairo, Egypt.
Europe: Costa del Sol, Spain
Gybraltar, U.K.
Hamburg and other, Germany

I have seen so many new places, met new people,made new hobbies and learned so much. I've gained and gained knowledge and experiece. And this...is just the beginning.
Next year I will take it to the next level.


I am better. And I will be better. I'm not just bragging. I'm telling a fact! And those who will stick with me and will be there to see this will agree.

I may be 20, but the new me is brand new. And will stay that way because I will reinvent myself everytime it's needed.

As an ending, I chose this videoclip to show who I am. It represents me, it says everything I have to say. It's short and to the point. Watching it will tell you what I have become.




Niciun comentariu: