miercuri, 3 septembrie 2008

Nike+ Sportband and Belkin Armband

Yet another thing I bought from Germany is this Sportband.

It is a wristband, which has a detachable, let's call it stick, which interacts with the Nike+ sensor inserted in the Nike+ shoes. It calculates your speed, your burned calories, distance of running. When not using it for running you can use it as a watch.


When you get home, you take this stick and plug it in a usb. It then connects to a server and uploads your run. It shows you a graph, it tells you many pieces of information and gives a training plans, lets you set goals or even compete with other.
Practically, I am now part of a worldwide running community. And I am proud of it.
More info at http://www.nikeplus.com .

The second thing I got for running is the Belkin Armband for the iPod touch. It's not much to say about it, it's the same armband like it was for the ipod nano but only bigger. I can now run without having to keep my ipod in my hand or in a pocket letting me invent excuses for why I can't run so much :P . It is annoying nevertheless.

Niciun comentariu: