luni, 4 mai 2009

There is hope

I was happy to hear that there is still hope for people out there.
Here is the latest chart for smartphones sold in the first quarter in US.
1. Blackberry Curve 83xx
2. iPhone 3G
3. Blackberry Storm
4. Blackberry Pearl
5. G1

Seriously now. Any real business man, be it young or old, would tell you that BlackBerrys are much much better than iPhones. Period.

iPhone's are better for something else. Not sure right now, but I came to this conclusion.
I can by a cheap phone with a whooping battery and together with my iPod Touch I have everything I want. Basically an iPhone but without having to pay an enormous monthly subscription. For calls (because, you now, that's what a phone is for) I can use that classic one with enough battery for a week and for other stuff like music, videos, wi-fi, games my iPod Touch. What I might miss? 3G connection which I don't need and the camera the iPhone has which is...crappy to say the least. So basically nothing.
Bottom line I get myself the same benefits with extended battery life and cheaper investements both initially and periodically.
V

Niciun comentariu: