marți, 5 mai 2009

Small bugs

Well well it seems I have found two small glitches with Windows 7.
1) I powered on my notebook on it's battery. Used it for a while. Afterward left it in idle mode for a couple of minutes. Naturally, it's screen brightness lowered. Without doing anything else, I plugged it in. However, the brightness remained the same. Even after moving the mouse, or typing something it did not return.
Since then I repeated this scenario a couple of times. For the most of the times, the behavior was normal.

2) Nevermind. It was my fault. And I am way to laisy to make all the mods necessary now so that the post would 'talk' about only one problem. I'm sure more will follow (not to pour gas or anythings, it's just there is no such things as perfect software; especially an OS).
V

Niciun comentariu: