vineri, 31 octombrie 2008

Happy Friday

So this day was awesome. First we had an extremely nice seminar at "System's arhitecture", I think this is how it's translated. Anyhow, it was very nice.
After that we had no teacher at differential equations because of bad communication between him and another teacher so we decided to get out of the building. What 2 do, what 2 do...
I ran to my car, got my volley ball and met with everybody in Cismigiu. The weather was extremely nice so we took advantage of it and had some fun. After that some girls, invited us for some coffee. (just to answer some questions:P ) Too bad I don't drink. 
And afterwords, in the car for some music. Removed the equalizer from the ipod, plugged it in and "vum vum" :)).  (more about this in another post)

Got home and also got the chance to let my parents know of the modifications. I told them that normally the sound isn't that good because I have a borrowed component but they liked it anyway :D.

Best friday since the school started.
V

Niciun comentariu: