sâmbătă, 18 octombrie 2008

50

At the start of the week I decided I wanted to go to the mountains in the weekend. However, due to my mothers'  "you don't drive at night until you have a safer car" policy, I could not leave on friday when my programs ends at 18:00. Therefore I accepted the invitation to go to the premiere of Max Payne at CinemaPro at 21:30. 
On Sunday monday I woke up earlier and left. At 08:19 I was home, in Sinaia. 

And this day is a special one. First of all, it's the day I completed my first 50km since I bought the device. Secondly, it is the first time I ran without wearing my knee support. I must say it is harder because I can feel my leg not being so stable and therefore when running you sort of lose confidence that you can go on an on. And third, for the first time I ran in under 10 degrees Celsius with some strong wind. I don't like wind when running. This type of weather is more challenging. 

I'm tired now. I slept a few hours, I drove on night, on rain, on dawn and dusk ( and liked it very much btw). I will now enjoy some silence and probably recharge my batteries. 

V

Niciun comentariu: