duminică, 17 august 2008

B-E-A-utiful day















Two great reasons. The first was the football match between Steaua and Arges, which not only it ended 2-0 but I was there near the guys to cheer them up and support them :)
You can bet I am going to do this a lot more often.

Secondly, exactly after the match we went home, changed clothes and went to a party. I was the first late-night party I was going to with my folks. And not only. There were lots of people, 18 overall, each and every one of them exactly my type. Older, mature but with a great teenage spirit. Hell yhea.


We went to a nearby pub which turned out to be exceptional. Lots of german beer, very nice atmosphere and excellent LIVE music. The lead singer even said something like: "Thank you for coming here and listening to live music instead of going to any DJ Parrot". I drinked, I danced like crazy and I enjoyed some nice conversation and company.


I recommend this place to anybody who likes good music. Although I must admit that it's a premium place with premium prices. But in the end it doesn't even matter.

What's sad is that although everything was great, I was still missing something. I was missing HER. And today I promise myself, if SHE comes back one of the first things I will do is take her here and dance with her all night long. One of the greatest ways to show somebody your love and appreciation.





V

Niciun comentariu: