luni, 4 august 2008

3 August 2008

This day is a major day. It's not anyone's birthday, it's not a national day, i didn't get a new computer or something like that.
No, this day is much more important that any of these. It's the day the "new and improved" Vlady is born. It's the day when I realized that I've been living for 4 years in disbelief and lies. What I had to offer was refused, brutally: "eu nu mai vreau / eu acum sunt cu altcineva / imi e bn".
I never got a second chance.

At first I was mad, I couldn't think but then I cooled down and talked to the Lord. You know what I said to Him?

I said "Thank you". I said it because although now, in this moment, it is impossible to feel that way, I know that everything turned out this way because I deserve better. And in the near future I would find somebody who I will care about, and she will care about me back and I will like her so very much. And then, when I will find that special person, I will remember THIS day and I will say "Thank you".

I needed a change anyway. Didn't thought it would be so big.

Anyway, please welcome the new Vlady. Faster, stronger, better.
V

ps. as for my "always-on status but not always posted on yahoo messenger" :
I am better. And I will always be better than anybody you will be with. You Lost.

Niciun comentariu: