marți, 30 decembrie 2008

End of 2008

2008 was a good year overall. More blog post that I've imagined. Big audio improvements in my car I did not expect, one year of college passed and another one in progress, enought party's, new friends etc. More good than bad, which is...good, right?
There were downsides but most have been taken care of.
I don't have anything special to write in my last post from this year. I hope I will have at least the same amount of time available to write here. I also hope to rearrange some of my priorities and act accordingly. Also, I want to learn more. Much more (and I'm not referring to 'skul' only).
It is highly possible that a break in writing will soon follow since the exam period is dangerously approaching.

Hoping for a better year! Progress is a must!
2009 here I come >:)
V

Un comentariu:

Wabbit spunea...

Intampina-l-am cu bine,Vladi.Cheers.
Don't forget to make your resolutions list.I know I'm making one right now,pe care o voi arde maine,la miezul noptii.
Sanatate!