marți, 15 iulie 2008

Running + Music == Nike+

OK. I'll start right of with an example.
Tuesday morning, 9 am on the beach. Started running x meters nearby the sea. Returned. Got tired.

Wednesday morning, 9, 9.30 am on the beach. Started playing some music on my iPod. Started running y meters nearby the sea. Returned. Got tired.

Conclusion?
Simple: y = 2*x. (y equal two times x).
This means I ran twice the distance listening to music while running.

I tried it again, here at the mountains and it really works. And those Nike+ shoes are AMAZING. They are the best running shoes I have ever had. Period. As soon as I have enough money, I will buy a new one, as well as a Nike SportBand. I was hoping that they would make the Nike+ armband and all available for touch too, not just nano but guess not.

Either way, Nike should really keep doing this and offer more and more options. The apparel is quite low now, and the models aren't really quite appealing. But the shoes are awesome and the technology is useful.

Niciun comentariu: