vineri, 11 iulie 2008

Back from Spain

It's been a great holiday albeit short.
This year we decided to go to Spain, for the second time but in a different place, to the seaside.
And, of course, it was very nice. The hotel was huge and had tons of facilities and services, the small city was full of life, organized an clean. The beach was, again, huge and the sand terrific but the sea was quite cold.
We were approximately 20 km away from Malaga, which of course we visited along with Gibraltar and Granada. I really enjoyed the monkeys from Gibraltar and the gardens from Granada.
We took a lot of pictures and also filmed some scenes.

As for me, although I gained weight because I ate like a big at the hotel :), I played beach volley, water volley, football, table tennis. mini-golf and in the morning when the sun was rising a little running along the sea. These were perfect moments. The first time I did this I managed to collect my thoughts and clear some things up. In the others days I didn't do that, but I listened to my iPod and manager to run twice the normal distance.

The only downside was the fact that the prices were similar or bigger than here. A bottle of Powerade was 2.40 euro and a Bacardi 3.00 euro. And I'm not talking bar prices!

One extraordinary thing that happened and which I won't be forgetting soon was that in Gibraltar, every bus that came in the city had to, literally, pass THROUGH the airport's landing pit.

Well, that's it in very few words. Some pictures probably on hi5.
Cheers,

Niciun comentariu: