vineri, 23 ianuarie 2009

Just filling up my time

It is just one of those days...when you know you have to do something (like study) but you really don't feel like it. So you do something else. One of the things I did was get inside of my mini-pc to see what's there.
I had a couple of reasons for doing that. One was curiosity. The second, I wanted to know what type of ram I had (cpu-z doesn't make a difference between normal modules and so-dimms).

Therefore I took of the "clothing".



Hence I could not see anything...I digged a little more.








Voila. Unfortunately, I had standard DDR memory. (long story why I wanted something else). The good news is that I did a little cable management (if you can call it that way) and now the vents have more "breathing space".

That's about it brotha.
V

Niciun comentariu: