vineri, 15 februarie 2008

New keyboard

I recently bought a new keyboard. Actually I was forced to because in the past, I owned a Logitech MX5000. Keyboard and Mouse connected to a bluetooth 2.0 hub. However. I received another mouse, the new G5 from Logitech(wired, gaming mouse). I couldn't say no, so I had to 'retire' the one from the kit.
So there I was, with one keyboard and two mices. I couldn't let go of the wired one so...I had to buy a new keyboard.

There it is! It is the Logitech's G15. I also liked the first version but it had a couple of flaws that bothered me. This one doesn't. I like it very much and the only small problem I have is with one small applet which doesn't work very well with Vista, yet. I fired up Command & Conquer: Tiberium War and it was niiice :D (btw, I heard Red Alert 3 is coming,yupi!)
Although, at first my folks were agains the idea, after I showed it to them, they changed their mind.
Now, all that that I have to do is to sell the other kit and after I'm back from the holiday I can start doing some serious damage >:).
V

Niciun comentariu: