vineri, 20 iunie 2008

Special day

Well well. What a happy day is today.
I can proudly say I finished my first year at the university with each and every exam passed.
Final score: 10-0. And it feels so good.
I was also really happy that I am amble to bring some joy for my father and my mother who were not very content recently.
I am really looking forward to going at the mountains with Dia. I realize it will be hard to convince her to come with me, but I'll do my best and I'm confident we will spend a wonderful week there. It's true, it will be a real "battle" but I hope for the best.

The only downside of today is that my bro is mad at me. Or rather disappointed because I won't go with him to the club tonight.
The truth is I really wanted to go, a week ago when i said i will, but now, today, i'm tired, in no mood for a club, my finger that got smashed today hurts, the weather sucks and tomorrow morning I will be of to the mountains. Hope he understands.

Niciun comentariu: