sâmbătă, 26 aprilie 2008

New age

Well, well. It's the year 2008 and it seems that the internet is more and more critical.
As a result, it doesn't matter if I am at home, at school or at the mountain on holiday. At feels really good to be able to stay connected with the people or things i like. Even more, the speed is quite good considering the zone and the price.

I even downloaded TrackMania Nation Forever (about 500mb) and played it online without a problem. Online radio as well. Small issues with Joost but hey, I'm happy.

Of course, I try not to spend all my time in front of the computer even here at the mountain. I go out more often, I play sports more often so that I can really relax.

One more thing I am really enthusiast ed about is my new ipod which should be in my very own two hand in about 7 days. Really looking forward to this. More in a future post.
V

Niciun comentariu: