marți, 6 noiembrie 2007

Legal

Hey, I am all for buying stuff. At least until a certain point.
Oposed to the opinions of some of my friends I bought programs (such as Microsoft Office) OS's (Vista) or games (Orange Box). From time to time I also buy dvd's. Last week I said that maybe it's time to buy the music I listen. Since I have an Ipod and iTunes was already installed I decided to make an iTunes account and start buying some music. Well...guess what..my country was not listed:|. Now this is something new, i want to BUY something and cannot because of my nationality/place of residence. Damn. Another option would be Amazon.com but I think that not even there everything is OK/possible.
Speaking of buying software, I was very happy when I found out that because I'm a student, Microsoft give me Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 for free. I was less happy when I read that Visual Studio 2008 will soon appear because I will probably won't receive that one for free too.
Anyway anyhow i must go because...you know what they say..time is money!

Niciun comentariu: